“Amazing hotel for business trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago

Save Saved
You added Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago to your Saves list
Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   401 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 (Near North Side)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$50 Credit & Comp Parking
Ranked #10 of 169 hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fremont, California, United States
“Amazing hotel for business trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I attended a conference in Chicago in June. Fortunately I was able to stay at the Trump International Hotel& Tower in downtown. The staff welcomed me as I arrived the hotel in my taxi. Front desk was extrememly efficient and professional during the check-in process. My room was spacious and clean. It was equipped with everything I needed. Room cleaning service was exceptional! I looked forward to coming back to my hotel to relax and unwinde from attending meetings all day long. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your business stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and that you were able to relax during your time spent with us. Your kind appraisal of our Front Desk and Housekeeping teams is truly appreciated as is your recommendation of our hotel. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome your return in the near future.

1,343 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (333)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Just had my first stay at Trump. Short - just one night - but it was great. Staff was very outgoing and service oriented. Was upgraded to a beautiful suite - lovely room, great shape. The fitness center was also very nice - larger and more spacious than most with great views

I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for commending our service team. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and visit to The Spa at Trump. We certainly look forward to your return.

Encino
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We try to stay at the Four Season hotel everywhere we go but since it was booked we tried the Trump hotel. Let me tell you it's by far one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in. The service in amazing. The location could not get any better. Our one bedroom suite was the biggest suite that I have ever stayed in with the best views of the river. Since I got my hotel through American Express fine hotel and resort they would give me an upgrade if it was available but unfortunately they were 100% full. I can only imagine what my upgrade room would look like. The staff were all friendly and ready to help at all times. If I ever wanted to visit Chicago again I would only stay in the Trump hotel. You would love it too.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your family's recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am delighted to read you regard our hotel to be of the best you have experienced and that you found the service you received to be amazing. We truly appreciate all of your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming your return in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a recent one night stay at Trump to celebrate an anniversary night in the city. Upon check-in we were kindly upgraded to a spa floor room that had the best in-room amenities I've ever seen. I loved the warm spa wraps, gorgeous tub and products, and even the yoga mat and dumbells...in room!!!! They even sent us chocolate covered strawberries as a special anniversary treat. The service was top notch and the property and location are amazing. We will certainly be back! Only wished The Terrace was open early...we didn't even get to see it. We left wishing for a morning mimosa on the Terrace before we went back to reality.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read that your stay to celebrate your anniversary was perfect and that we were able to help make it special.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review of your experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago; I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Highland Park, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My friends & I hung out at the spa to celebrate our birthdays. I was running late and they were very accommodating. I had a mud wrap, and then we had a lite dinner by the pool. They close at 10pm so we hung out at the rooftop restaurant/bar and it was a great view of the Wrigley Building. We had warm doughnut holes with caramel sauce. The only thing that was disappointing was the parking it was $35 then my ticket wouldn't work to exit so it took an additional 25 min to get out of the garage otherwise great service.

Room Tip: Use SpaFinder giftcards for spa
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you choosing to visit The Spa at Trump and The Terrace for your birthday celebrations and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago in the near future.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you have a child or yourself are dealing with allergies the Trumps is equipped with a full kitchen... The hotel is on the pricey side but when it is your only option, you gotta do whatcha gotta do. Beside that, great pool, great service and as they say location, location, location.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am pleased to read you and your family found comfort from allergies during your stay with us and that you enjoyed your time spent with us. I look forward to welcoming your return in the near future.

indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Trump staff does an excellent job! Anything you want, whenever you want, and more. The location of this hotel is the best. The view from the Terrace is amazing. All the little extra things that they do make this a highly recommend stay!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending a stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am pleased to read your appraisal of our team's efforts and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return.

Vice President, Managing Director

Been to Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago? Share your experiences!