“Trump Does it Again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago

You added Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago to your Saves list
Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   401 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 (Near North Side)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #11 of 174 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Trump Does it Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The name says it all, I expected it to be great but it was even better. You will be completely pampered by the outstanding service. The views are breathtaking and close to everything. I would highly recommend the experience.

Room Tip: Everything is excellent here.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago last summer. I am happy to read that we exceeded your expectations and that you felt pampered by the service you received.

We certainly look forward to welcoming your return.

Vice President, Managing Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (386)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

One of the things that differentiates Trump from the other super high end competition is the attention to detail. Simply stated, nothing is taken for granted. From the beautiful lobby, to the upscale bar and delicious sushi served, to the top notch fitness center - and of course the room and beds. It's the small touches: kettle corn movie style popcorn in your room - that type of thing. Or the cucumber laced water in the gym, or the concierge anticipating all your needs. We had a horrific flight experience due to weather issues and once we stepped into the hotel, there was virtually zero stress. I would expect nothing less from Trump - and I'm extremely critical. This hotel met every expectation - bar none.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I sincerely appreciate your kind comments regarding the attention we pay towards details that ensure your expectations are met. I am happy to read you and your family were able to relax and enjoy the services and facilities we offer after a stressful travel experience.

I look forward to welcoming your return to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago in the near future.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I cannot give this hotel a higher recommendation. I booked a river-view suite for my younger sister's bachelorette weekend in August 2012, and although pricey, it was worth every penny. This hotel provides exceptional service down to the last detail, from the valet parkers outside to the house-keeping staff to the front desk. They go above and beyond to make guests feel pampered. The suite was very spacious and had the gorgeous views I expected (with floor to ceiling windows), the bathroom amenities were the best I have ever had, and the mini kitchen (with regular-sized fridge) was perfect for our event. I have stayed in many hotels in downtown Chicago but the Trump is the best I've experienced. I will most definitely stay here again when the opportunity arises.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago for your sister's celebration. I am happy to read your party felt pampered and that you regard your experience as the best you've had in downtown Chicago. I appreciate your kind appraisal of our team, facilities, and amenities and look forward to welcoming your return in the near future.

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Gorgeous large hotel suite with excellent kitchen appliances and awesome view of the river. Great service and outstanding spa and the largest workout room I have used. Great location close to all shopping and restaurants. Would come back again soon if possible

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am happy to read your appraisal of our services and facilities and that you hope to return soon. We look forward to welcoming you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Not our first then here and the standard is still very high. The hotel has all the luxury and class you would expect from such a high priced hotel. I think the weekend was very busy from the hotel as the staff seemed pretty stretched but always professional. The iron in the room did not work and was replaced immediately. Also the changing rooms were littered with towels and robes, which I've never seen here before. The light wasn't working in the deluge shower, one of the highlights of the bathroom! Sure, the Trump does not have a hot tub... But you don't come here to just sit in a hot tub. The gym and pool are both excellent. Even though I've mentioned a few negative points, there isn't enough space to write all the positive points and for that reason, I'm looking forward to returning!

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you first and foremost for your loyalty to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for posting a review of your recent stay.
I am pleased to read that you find luxury and class during your visits and that you enjoy the amenities of our facilities. However, I do apologize for the areas in which we fell short of our standards during your latest stay. Thank you for sharing your concerns as we value all guest feedback as an opportunity to improve our services and facilities.

I certainly look forward to welcoming your return.

Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I'll be writing reviews on the other properties in town: FS, RC, Pen & W-A, but having recently stayed at all of them over the past two months for business, I can honestly say that the Trump is the only one that does it all... right.

From arriving in a cab, the way you're greeted, sincere smiles, they remember your name over the course of several days; the service in Rebar, Sixteen, the Spa, etc. It never failed and it instilled me with hope that such places still exist. The location is a little wonky when compared to the other big boys in town, but the view (if you get a room overlooking the river and out towards the lake) is second to none.

My personal feelings for The Donald aside, this place outdoes all other lodges in the city. It has won my business, and that of my company's, and we will be returning... guaranteed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I certainly appreciate and am happy to read of your appraisal of our team's dedication to service and that you were able to enjoy our restaurants and Spa.

We look forward to welcoming your return.

Miramar Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I traveled to Chicago with my family on Christmas Day and was only in town for a very limited time. I wanted the best hotel in Chicago and I am pretty sure I found it. From arrival to departure we felt like valued guests. The first impression was priceless- the architecture was stunning and the size of the building was very impressive. The front desk staff was warm and friendly, they also provided scented hot towels and a Christmas gift for my son. The concierge was helpful and offered a recommendation for the perfect restaurant. We wanted something unique and exotic and she recommended Vermillion, an Indian & Latin fusion restaurant that is only a few minute walk from the hotel. The experience was exactly what we were hoping for and the hostess even snuck us in without a reservation on a decently busy night. Of course, we went to the room prior to heading to dinner. We were given a corner suite on a decently high floor; the highest floors are privately held and not offered for rent. The room was very large and I feel like we received more than our monies worth. Shortly after unpacking there was a knock at our door, the staff provided a mix of snacks and bottle Coke. We also ordered the milk and cookie package when we reserved so we had a nice sugar rush before we went exploring in the city. The complimentary snacks were truly a surprise and were very much appreciated. The in room selection of snacks and high-end bottled water as well as magazine selection was top notch. Overall this is one of the finest hotels I have personally encountered. If I had any recommendations it would be for a hot tub in the pool area, they have hot tubs in the locker room but sometimes you want to relax with your significant other. I am 100% sure going back to the Trump International and you should stay there as well!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner unit. The view is somewhat limited but the room size is massive!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago with your family for Christmas. I am happy to read that our Concierge was able to find the perfect restaurant for your holiday dinner and that you and your family were able to relax and enjoy your time spent with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming your return in the near future.

Vice President, Managing Director

Been to Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago? Share your experiences!