I cannot give this hotel a higher recommendation. I booked a river-view suite for my younger sister's bachelorette weekend in August 2012, and although pricey, it was worth every penny. This hotel provides exceptional service down to the last detail, from the valet parkers outside to the house-keeping staff to the front desk. They go above and beyond to make guests feel pampered. The suite was very spacious and had the gorgeous views I expected (with floor to ceiling windows), the bathroom amenities were the best I have ever had, and the mini kitchen (with regular-sized fridge) was perfect for our event. I have stayed in many hotels in downtown Chicago but the Trump is the best I've experienced. I will most definitely stay here again when the opportunity arises.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tablet Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.