Let me start off by saying that I live less than a mile from the Trump, but jumped at the opportunity to stay there. It's just THAT good! We stayed at the Trump for 2 nights celebrating a friends wedding and I couldn't have been happier. From initial check in to check out the staff were friendly, and pleasant but not over the top. The room was gorgeous! Beautiful decor, bathroom, kitchenette, and view! They offered turndown service each night- and it was such a treat to come back to a room ready for my slumber! What I really liked, was that though the hotel was busy with many guests, I never heard a peep from the hallway from guests or staff. It was super quiet--a huge plus!
The only drawback is the cost of items sold in the hotel. Both the bar (ReBar and in room mini bar were WAY overpriced!) I may have been staying at the Trump, but that doesn't mean I can spend like the Donald can. :) BUT it was a wonderful staycation. Worth every penny! Hope to have an excuse to return again soon.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tablet Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.