I was surprised to see the latest addition of the Gold List and where the Trump was rated. We go to Chicago each year after the holidays and have stayed many places including the Ritz and we are very well traveled so I feel I have a good basis for comparison. The Trump is by far one of the nicest properties in Chicago(much much much nicer than the Ritz). We had a river view suite with a fireplace, 2 full baths and full kitchen. We were traveling with two teens and the suite provided plenty of space for all of us to spread out. The kitchen was nice to store wine and cheese for a quick snack after a hard day of shopping while getting ready for dinner. It is fully equipped including china, crystal, cutlery,etc. The rooms are certainly NOT ordinary from a hotel stand point. I was a bit concerned about the location, but the walk to the other end of the Mile was not as bad as I anticipated. The Trump has a house Audi which we used several times for dinner. There is no question about where we will stay next time we go to Chicago as the Trump hands down is the winner - best room configuration, best furnishings, great bar, great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago