I don't think there are enough words to describe this hotel since amazing and awesome get boring after the 75th time. We stayed there for 5 nights and everything was great. The staff was really friendly and helpful in every way. From the gentlemen helping us with our luggage to the ladies in restaurant Sixteen. I wanted a choice between two rooms ( river view and city view) and before I could ask, the lady at the front desk offered that someone would go up with me, so I could see both rooms and then make my choice. It's the little things right? Everyone was really interested in finding out how we were experiencing our stay and happy to recommend things to do or see in beautiful Chicago. It was our first time in the windy city, so every word on what to see and where to go was helpful. A lonely planet guide only tells you so much, you know! The hotel itself is beautiful. From the christmas decorations, that gave it just that little extra to the rooms and the spa & pool area. The concierge Gwen made our stay one for the memory books, so a big shout out to her. The next time I'm going back to Chicago ( march 2013) without any hesitation, the Trump is where I'll be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago