Trump Hotel review...not top hotel in Chicago or USA. Hotel is very nice, service is very good. Room maybe best view in the city. Room was dusty, furniture marked up. Looked forward to a good meal at Sixteen, and it was good, beautiful view, but not best food in Chicago by far. We looked forward to having a light dinner at Rebar. When we checked in at noon, Rebar was closed but sign said open at 3:30. We went down at 5 and there was a new sign that said Rebar was closed until 10:30pm for private event. Would have bent nice to know that. We ended up at Roka Akor instead and it was amazing. Room service was good this morning, but when I left (husband left before me for a business flight) and I walked past the front desk and out past the bellman desk and to valet, loaded down with bags, not one person offered to help with my bags. VERY surprised and disappointed. I would have thought that at least one of the six Trump employees I passed would have offered to grab a bag to help me. By far the old Elysian/new Waldorf is just far superior. We have been there twice and there is just no comparison. Service and rooms at Waldorf, more expensive but far superior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago