We stayed at the Trump for 2 nights in November. It was nothing short of fabulous. At check in we were upgraded to a River View Suite room. It was very large and beautiful. Full kitchen, living room with fireplace, dressing room, large bedroom, and 2 full bathrooms. The mattress and bedding are the most comfortable that we have ever slept on. Best nights of sleep we have had in a long time. The main bath had a large stand alone shower, bath, double sinks, and a TV in the mirror. Top notch throughout!
As this was to be a relaxing getaway for my husband and I we decided to book the couples massage in the Spa. It was a little pricey but in my mind, worth it! It was more than just a massage, it was a full experience. Upon checking in, we changed in to robes and slippers and relaxed by the pool which was very quiet. There are also saunas and steam rooms in the locker rooms to use. We then went into the spa lounge which was relaxing. We were treated to complimentary sparkling wine while waiting. When called back we sat in soaking infinity tubs for the first half hour then on to our 60 minute massage. It was one of the best massages i have ever received.
One great thing about this hotel is that we never felt out of place. We are not wealthy people and this was a splurge for us. But we were treated the same as everyone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago