“Thumbs Up” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago

You added Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago to your Saves list
Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   401 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 (Near North Side)   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersSilver level
petoskey
“Thumbs Up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is nice !!! would return if back in Chicago.In the heart of everything.
Staff is super ! Never know who you may end up with in elevator.rode elevator a few times
with big tv stars.no hot tub at pool area ???

Room Tip: river view suites are nice ...thats where we were at.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (437)
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very friendly, great service, centrally located to great shopping .take the "L" train to get there and back to airport was easy because the kind staff helped us. The city is clean, beautiful and Chicago people are so very friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Vienna, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My company booked my room but I would return on my own if I could afford it. It is a perfect downtown location. The rooms are completely equipped for comfort and luxury. The meeting rooms aren't special but they were more than adequate. The catered food at the meetings was not particularly memorable or good.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel to your friends.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago in the near future.

Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed for a week at Trump Hotel Chicago and I have to say I was blown away by the level of quality and service this hotel offers. The river view room was huge, very well appointed with everything we didn't even know we would love to have available to us! My husband became very well acquainted with the concierge staff who did an excellent job of guiding us to the right decisions for choosing restaurants, boat tours and local beer pubs. I have to say that they were a huge part of what made this trip first time trip to Chicago so enjoyable. The hotel is in an excellent location and the floor to ceiling views of the Chicago River and city were an extravagant treat day and night! And I can't forget to mention the treats left by the staff several times during our stay - delicious fruits, cheese and crackers, and a decadent tray of handmade chocolate goodies!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Been to this hotel three times now. First time it was purchased by me to spend two nights for my wife's birthday. We had a number of service problems (cheesecake instead of birthday cake, broken shower head that took hours to fix, dripping water outside room in hallway, missing spa appointments - despite a copy of a confirmation) etc. They comp'd us a night after this experience. We decided to stay two, and pay for another one. This time I got a suite so we upgraded and they charged us the difference between the suite and regular room - which I thought was okay, but kind of weak. The suites are expensive. On this trip, similar problems. Coffee maker shot water out and stained shirt, terrible service in the restaurant, took well over an hour to get our car on departure, and again, they messed up the spa appointments. The kicker was that I didn't have a copy of the letter they gave me to comp the night. They insisted I bring it or mail it for some reason. They charged my credit card until I sent them the actual hard copy of the letter. Now that is client intimate service - insert look of disgust here. After complaining to the manager. They comp'd me another night. I am giving it away to a friend. I have also heard similar stories like mine from many people. The roms are nice because the hotel is new. The service stinks.

Room Tip: Get a regular room, rather than a suite. Much better value and all the rooms are nice.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We recently spent a night at the Trump Tower in Chicago for our Honeymoon. The room was beautiful and the view was awesome. The staff was the best I have ever seen. All so friendly and on top of everything.

We went for a walk around town, and when we got back to our room the Managment had sent up a Bottle of Champagne and 4 Chocolate covered strawberries. How Romantic.

Way to go Donald. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. And the location was perfect.

Linda Resch

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend my congratulations on your marriage and thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago to celebrate your honeymoon.

I am very pleased to read that you and your spouse enjoyed your time with us and that you would recommend your experience.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Had the good fortune to stay at Trump Hotel & Tower in Chicago on a recent trip. We were upgraded to a riverview room and it didn't disappoint. Glorious views, clean rooms, personable staff. If I have one complaint it's that, like many new hotels, there isn't a real bathroom door on the bathroom. It's a glass sliding door. What ever happened to privacy, please! But the rest of the place is great. And the kitchen is a major plus! Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Recommend a river view...really nice!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you would recommend our hotel, and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your husband back to our hotel in the near future.

Vice President, Managing Director

Been to Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago? Share your experiences!