My parents, siblings, their spouses, and my one niece and I came from five difference cities to spend a week together in Chicago before a family wedding...and we couldn't have found a better location!
* Description accurate - and the parking garage and BBQ grill in the back were super convenient
* Property clean and well maintained
* Owner provided good customer service and was accessible
* Would definitely recommend this property to a friend or relative
* Loved the fact that there were so many restaurants, bars, shops, and even the Chicago Cubs stadium just blocks away
* Also loved the fact that it only took 1 hour via public transportation to get to the house from ORD
Minimal hassle + maximum convenience + great facilities and location = a win for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fabulous alternative to a hotel. Each apartment is distinctive, warm & inviting--beautifully furnished, fully equipped and guaranteed to exceed your expectations. I promise! We're in Lakeview/ Wrigleyville - approx 4 miles north of the heart of the city. This is one of Chicago’s many amazing, lively and very family friendly neighborhoods; I have no doubt you’ll love it here as much as I do. The neighborhood’s claim to fame is the Southport Avenue Corridor and of course Wrigley Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Chicago Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Guest House Hotel Chicago