“Wonderful place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 169 Hotels in Chicago
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

Had a wonderful night at the Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago! I was so impressed with the suite, the location and the wonderful staff. The valet were wonderful. Helping me with all of my bags and my cup of coffee! Denise at the front desk was awesome! She was so helpful and kind letting me know she was available for anything I needed. There were warm cookies at check in that were a nice treat coming in from a long day. I felt like I was living in a downtown condo. The suite was very nicely decorated and the beds were very comfortable with a lot of pillows. Can't wait to book another stay!

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite and it was beautiful and very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Leighann L, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Majestic Chicago Theatre District, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
I wanted to say thanks for sharing your experience with us. Our team always strives to give the service our guests expect & deserve. I appreciate the comments as we are always looking for ways to improve the hotel & service we give our guests.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Hampton Inn Majestic, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Guest Experience Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

I was going to stay at a place literally right at twice the cost of this nearby, but instead I booked my flight a little early so that if this was a really horrid place, I still had plenty of time to take up my other reservation.

No need. Surprisingly enough, these reviews were dead on. The rooms were clean, the staff was great. If this place had an expensive restaurant and lobby they'd be in the realm of rooms that charge twice or more. If you just want a room (thats all I want out of my hotels) thats safe, clean, and not expensive, this worked great.

They display their TripAdvisor rating in the lobby, so being as they take it seriously and my stay was great, here's my review.

USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

You cannot ask for a better location, or for that matter, value in a centrally located downtown Chicago hotel. Great staff, well maintained property, and a unique layout.*

*When you by-pass the lobby, you feel as if you're living in a nice downtown apartment.

A couple of clicks on TripAdvisor reviews had me booking a room. Evening check-in was smooth and took only a couple of minutes.

Room Tip: I'd recommend odd numbered rooms in the upper floors.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for a couple of days while visiting Chicago on business. It was great! Very comfortable room, although mattress a little soft. The free breakfast in the morning was great. You could eat healthy with yogurt and low fat granola or splurge with waffles and a danish. There was coffee and tea available all day. The hotel was around the corner from the Blue line so very convenient to get there from the airport. Staff very friendly. Also, close to all shopping and attractions.

lima
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

The Hampton Inn Majestic was a wonderful experience from the minute we entered the doors. The gentlemen at the front door were some of the nicest people we have ever met at a hotel. We enjoyed seeing them every morning as we went out for our adventures. The people at the desk were just as helpful. Our room was large and really quiet. Our room was the first from the elevator and we never heard a noise. This room in downtown Chicago was quieter than our house in the burbs. Breakfast had a hefty selection of food. While the hot food was standard fare of eggs and sides there was enough of other options to make it sufficent each day. Previous reviews talked about how crowded the breakfast area was but we were there for 3 days and did not see any congestion.

Overall we were very happy with our decision to stay at the Hampton Inn Magestic.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

N0rth Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

Great location - minutes to the "bean" in Millenium Park. Close to the Art Museum. Close to Subway. Close to great restaurants ( Millers and Berghoffs).

Very friendly staff.

Clean, quiet rooms rooms. A great breakfast each morning. Easy valet parking.

This place has it all.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Rochester, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I stayed in this hotel several times while visiting the Windy City. It's very reasonably priced for the downtown area. Parking is 42 dollars per day with in-out privileges, which again, very reasonable for downtown. Rooms are spacious and clean. Sound proofing is good, considering that you are in the heart of the Chicago

Guest Experience Manager

Been to Hampton Majestic Chicago Theatre District? Share your experiences!