Stayed here for a long weekend in February. Overall great stay!
- Location is fantastic. Right off the magnificent mile, ton of restaurants, shopping around the corner. Also steps away from Eataly Chicago. Which is just as great as New Yorks!
- Great, friendly staff
- Didn't try out their restaurants but their speakeasy Jimmy made us some mean cocktails
- Spacious rooms, comfy beds
Overall highly recommended. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The James Chicago offers a stylish and engaging alternative for the contemporary business or leisure traveler. - Ideally situated right in the heart of downtown Chicago, just steps from Michigan Avenue and celebrate cultural attractions - Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel - Early check-in, late check-out - 24-hour room service provided by David Burke's Primehouse - Triple-distilled water refreshed twice daily - Twice-daily housekeeping with turndown - Environmentally thoughtful local car service - Experience The James as a culinary destination with David Burke's Primehouse, named the #1 Steakhouse in Chicago by Chicago magazine, Primehouse Bar and JIMMY Chicago, a new craft cocktail lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The James Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Chicago Hotel Chicago
- James Hotel Chicago
- Chicago James Hotel