“Family History” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holy Trinity Polish Church

Holy Trinity Polish Church
1118 North Noble Street, Chicago, IL 60622 (Northwest Side)
773 489 4140
Improve this listing
Ranked #115 of 308 Attractions in Chicago
Chicago, Illinois
“Family History”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Three major weddings took place at this absolutley gorgeous church in my family: my parents (1965), my sister and brother-in-law (2006), and mine (2010). This is the most beautiful church in the city - and trust me there are many. It is reminiscent of grand European churches. Totally worth a trip.

Visited June 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
13 attraction reviews
“Breathtaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

This and the other German and Polish Catholic Churches that we toured in Chicago were breathtaking. I would like to make another visit to Chicago just to visit the churches. They are European in style -- huge, gothic, ceilings painted with gorgeous murals, incredible altars. There are no words to describe what I saw. It doesn't matter what religion you are or are not, the artistry of these churches will take your breath away.
When we walked into Holy Trinity there was a First Communion being celebrated on the altar. The chidlren were reciting in Polish. The Mass was in Polish also.
Don't miss visiting St. Stanislaus Kostka, St. Mary of the Angels and Holy Trinity Polish Churches.