“Thin Crust” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Joliet, Illinois
“Thin Crust”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I love thin crust pizza. I can eat exceptional medium or deep dish pizza but I prefer a great thin crust delicious pizza. That is what you will get at Vito and Nick's. The owner is often at the Tinley Park location and it is nice to have an owner on premise. Tuesday is purchase a large for the price of a small pizza. Great deal

• Visited April 2014

Cumming, Georgia
“Best pizza on the planet!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is by far my favorite pizza on the planet! It is no frills but the pizza is unreal. Of all the different types of pizza this ultra thin crust pizza is the best of them all. I just cannot eat enough of it. Every time I visit Chicago I have to go here. Long waits, cash only, and less than cold AC doesn't matter because the food is just amazing. I think we always love leftovers but usually here there are none because you eat them all before you leave. Probably my favorite place to eat in the world.

• Visited July 2013
Il
“Best pizza around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

My favorite thin crust place to get pizza. Super thin and they have the best ranch dressing ever. Great little south side gem. The atmosphere is totally old school(carpeting on walls, no updates, cash only) but it doesn't matter, it's that good.

• Visited February 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“Pizza Fix Near Midway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Great place to get your pizza fix if you are flying in or out of Midway since it is not too far. This place is so old Chicago. Loved the thin crispy crust. We asked about the frozen pizza (which we found in Houston and were surprised at how good it was for frozen pizza) but were told the frozen pizza is from Vito & Nick's II which is not affiliated. The fresh pizza here is great, but if you are not in Chicago, the frozen version is a nice option if you can find it.

Visited December 2013
Saint Louis
“Not what I expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was looking forward to Vito and Nick's after seeing it on Diner's Drive Ins and Dives. Being from St. Louis I love thin cracker crust pizza. I was so disappointed in the pizza. As soon as they put it down on the table I knew I was not going to enjoy it. It looked nothing like the episode it was on and the taste was terrible. I ate a couple of pieces and did not take the leftovers. I was so disappointed because pizza is a favorite that I like to try in different places. The staff was very friendly and the service was good, it was just the pizza that was such a let down.

• Visited May 2013