“Chocolate Shake is real!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Wiener's Circle

The Wiener's Circle
2622 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614-1523 (Lincoln Park)
(773) 477-7444
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
“Chocolate Shake is real!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went to the circle with my family during a recent trip to Chicago. Wasn't sure if it would live up to the hype but it didn't disappoint. We ordered a chocolate milkshake ($20) and that was the best! Must go if you don't take yourself too serious!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Greensboro, NC
“Must do - not for the faint of heart”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

When you go to the Wieners Circle, expect something like the "Dick's Last Resort" concept but on steroids. While what really happened at the restaurant, mid-day, on a Monday, would never make it through the sensors of TripAdvisor, go in there with a chip on your shoulder and expect to have a good time. The vulgararities were flying - and I was laughing the entire time we were there. Although I didn't pay for it, I hear the Chocolate Milkshake is worth every dollar. The place is a little run down building on North Clark - with restroom facilities for the men in the back of the building - literally. Have fun!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, WA
“Great Chicago Hot Dog!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

A group of us took the train from downtown Chicago to Wrigley Field then the #22 bus to The Wiener's Circle. We arrived about 4 pm. We were told the experience is a little disturbing but we wanted to check it out. The people behind the counter were really nice and nothing that I heard was alarming. After I received my hotdog I asked.... shouldn't you be mean or rude to me? The lady started laughing. This type of behavior doesn't start until after 6pm. OH I see. We went on to enjoying our food. Then out of the blue a customer comes to the counter and when the lady said what do you want the customer was offended?? It lead into a yelling match about what good customer service is. The lady told him to leave or she would call the police. Needless to say he ended up leaving, we got the show we came for. The lady told me it was all my fault for asking. I laughed and we took photo's of the staff and left. I was told afterwards to "ask for catchup on my hot dog" this really get's them going. LOL

Visited August 2013
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Best hotdog ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very little seating, but nice soft bun, melted cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, pickle, great tasting dog. What more can I say?

Visited July 2013
Franklin, North Carolina
“:) Crazy Wiener”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We visited the Wieners Circle at 1:30 AM Wild and crazy banter between staff and customers! It was hilarious ! We ordered hot dogs and they were excellent....really good sausages AND they fire roast their dogs! We will definitely go back to the Wiener's Circle next time we are in Chi town!

• Visited July 2013