What a great downtown, moderately priced hotel, with a perfect location. Good pool area ( though a spoiled 9 and 8yr old felt it was a little “lame” as it didn’t have the waterslides like the Water parks in the Dells. However, this didn’t stop them from hours of swimming.) Smallish whirlpool that was nice and hot, and comfortable seating areas made it a nice place to relax after a day on the go. The rooms were nicely appointed, clean with a refrigerator/microwave and sofa bed in ours. The 2 beds and sofa bed suited us well for this trip (2 adults/2 children). The bathrooms were basic, yet clean with nice amenities and a good hair dryer.
Reception area was well staffed with friendly people, candy offered in the afternoon and fresh fruit in the morning. Really makes for a welcoming welcome. The door was managed by the nicest Doorman/bellman/public relations person I have run across in ages. Phillip would be an asset to any 4 diamond hotel on Michigan Ave.
Just a block off Michigan Ave, this little gem offers quality service, a good sleep, and a reasonable alternative if you are not looking for glitz and glamour.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Rush Chicago Downtown is just off of Magnificent Mile, and convenient to Bears' Soldier Field, the Cubs Wrigley Field, or to nearby Museum Campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Rush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Four Points Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Four Points