The best is that they have computers you can use ( for those of you like me, no smartphone). The pool was super-fun for my 14 year old son, and patio area on the 5th floor ( my hubby liked to grab a quick cigarette there). Rooms are not deluxe but comfortable, clean and quiet. The location is better than BIG 5 star hotels near by. I absolutely love that they offer free fresh coffee in the lobby( I NEED my coffee). The staff were all very friendly , helpful and they have lots of Chicago knowledge ( they can help with directions, entertainment, dining ....anything they know it all!)
I rate Four Points by Sheraton( downtown Chicago) FIVE points! Excellent place to lay your head safely and comfortably after a long day exploring all that Chicago has to offer! Trust me I've lived in the Chicago suburbs all my life and frequently stay downtown for special occasions , and weekend get-aways...as a matter of fact my birthday is coming next month and I'll book a 2 night stay here for sure! You wont find a better price in this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Rush Chicago Downtown is just off of Magnificent Mile, and convenient to Bears' Soldier Field, the Cubs Wrigley Field, or to nearby Museum Campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Rush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Four Points Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Four Points