I stayed for one night with a friend on the 8th floor. Huge room, huge balcony, and very clean. Basic decor, not too fancy but we felt very comfy.
The room was quiet, only heard sirens outside.
The location is great. Very close to Michigan Ave. and the L.
FYsI: the cable does not work when it is raining. If you are traveling with a dog, they have dog treats outside of the front door.
Would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Rush Chicago Downtown is just off of Magnificent Mile, and convenient to Bears' Soldier Field, the Cubs Wrigley Field, or to nearby Museum Campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Rush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Four Points Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Four Points