Stayed for a long weekend and found the location, a block from Michigan Avenue and near lots of restaurants, to be excellent. The hotel is also within easy walking distance, even with luggage, from a Red Line stop that doesn't require taking the stairs (some subway stops don't have elevators or escalators). The free trolley to/from the Navy Pier stops a block away.
We were placed on the SPG Preferred floor, even though none of us had status, and the room was large with a sofa, fridge and microwave. Although not luxurious, it was comfortable and clean. The shower didn't drain properly and the hotel fixed it promptly when we alerted them to it.
Although breakfast wasn't included in our room rate, we ate in the little cafe/bakery in the hotel (called eleaven) because it had good reviews. The place has counter service and offers delicious baked goods (bagels, muffins, etc) and some hot options from the kitchen for reasonable prices, we paid $7-12 each.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- 4 Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile Hotel
- Four Points Chicago Downtown
- Four Points Chicago
- Chicago Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Chicago Downtown is just off of Magnificent Mile, and convenient to Bears' Soldier Field, the Cubs Wrigley Field, or to nearby Museum Campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.