This hotel is very nice. It is very clean (I am kinda of picky) and the staff is friendly. The doorman has gone above and beyond for us. We have a person in a wheelchair and they have all been so accommodating. There is a beautiful pool area with a hot tub and patio. You can look up through the skylight and see a huge skyscraper right above you. Very cool. A nice touch...free bottled water. As good as the hotel is the location is the real selling point. The hotel is one block off of Michigan Avenue. It feels very safe here. There are dozens of restaurants (including Giadano's Pizza--yum) with in walking distance. All of the nicest stores are right on Michigan Avenue. A lot of them are out of my price range (Gucci, Coach, Tiffany's) but it is fun to look. There are plenty of more reasonably priced stores (Marshall's, Gap, Macy's).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Rush Chicago Downtown is just off of Magnificent Mile, and convenient to Bears' Soldier Field, the Cubs Wrigley Field, or to nearby Museum Campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Rush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Four Points Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Four Points