Nice location if you are in Chicago for shopping. One block from Michigan Avenue. Rooms are on the small side, nothing special. The linens were nice and fresh. The hallway carpets could use some cleaning.Having the outdoor patio area adjacent to the pool is nice. Would stay again if the price was right, there are too many good options in Chicago with breakfast for the same price as the Four Points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Rush Chicago Downtown is just off of Magnificent Mile, and convenient to Bears' Soldier Field, the Cubs Wrigley Field, or to nearby Museum Campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Rush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Four Points Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Four Points