“Great steak” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #742 of 8,381 Restaurants in Chicago
Cross street: One Block East of Columbus
Chicago, Illinois
“Great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Excellent steak dinners, great salad, wonderfully whipped goat cheese potatoes, and their famous onion strings. Steaks melted in our mouths.

Visited December 2013

Indianapolis, IN
“Loved the filet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Because we were with a conference, we had three menu items to choose from; however, everything was very good. I would have liked for the dinner to have started a little earlier but that would be my only complaint as the food was good and the staff was very nice.

Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Convenient location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We checked into the Swissotel about 8 p.m. We chose to leave our coats in our rooms and just head down to The Palm. We live literally up the street from a Palm so we knew pretty much what to expect: pretty good food, high prices. blah décor. And that's what it was. However, throw in service that was not that great in this instance. Pleasant enough but our food just took too long. The restaurant was not full but perhaps the table of 8 nearby, who all had lobster, threw off the kitchen? If it hadn't have been already past dinner time, we wouldn't have selected this as our dining option.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This restaurant was right under my hotel, so after a day of traveling, it was nice to wander down to get some dinner. I ordered the chicken avocado sandwich. I had to order fries separately as a basket; which was way too much for one person. The food, however, was exceptional, and the service was above and beyond. They were even kind enough to email me my receipt a few weeks later for my expense report. For a sandwich, fries and water my bill was around $22, but I made about 3 meals out of that one!

Visited November 2013
“Wow steak and seafood !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My boyfriend kept telling me about the Palm , so he finally took me here . The food is a bit pricey , but delicious ... There crab cakes are the best I ever had !!!!! This is a must for a special occasion !! I would eat here again !!! Happy guest !!!

Been to The Palm? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Palm, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.