“Good place to experience the Chicago deep pan pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lou Malnati's Pizzeria - Lincoln Park

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria - Lincoln Park
958 W Wrightwood Ave, Chicago, IL 60614-2317 (Lincoln Park)
773-832-4030
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
London, United Kingdom
“Good place to experience the Chicago deep pan pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We really enjoyed the deep pan Chicago Pizza at Lou Mainati's Pizzeria. It tasted great and there was plenty of it to satisfy an American appetite so it was pretty filling for us Europeans.

Great introduction to the world of Deep Pan Pizzas.

We chose this branch as it was close to our hotel but we see that there others spread throughout the City. This was a good one. Nice lively atmosphere. On arriving we had to sit in the entrance for about 10-15 minutes where we were offered the menus to choose from. In the meantime I ordered the wine from the bar and was able to quench our thirst. The bottle of red from a fairly limited selection of wine was good. We were told we may have to wait a while but we were shown to our seats quicker than expected.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chicago, Illinois
“So deep.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Lots of flavor in a deep way. Some friends and I decided to check this joint out and it was a good decision. The pizza was great, and I am no pro of deep dishes, but was satisfied with the amount we got. It was all pretty tasty and full of flavor. Top tier for me and my friends.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
UK
“first real deep pan we had...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

and we loved it! went to this one due to location where we were staying. friendly service, awesome food, good - but quite limited - drinks menu, chilled out atmosphere.

garlic bread was amazing, crusty french bread smothered in garlic butter - I could have just eaten this! pizzas were well cooked, piled high, crispy base, fresh and tasty toppings. shared a trio of desserts - key lime pie, brownie and cookie - would definitely recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Pizza in Chicago”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

There are many options in Chicago, but this place is the best. I recommend the "Lou" which is Spinach, Mushroom, Tomatos, and a cheese blend. Amazing!

Visited October 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Better than expected!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Going to Chicago first time and not trying a deep dish pizza can’t happen, so Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria was my choice. I based on proximity to my hotel at Lincoln Park, later hour still open and of course the reviews. To be honest I did not expect to like it as much as I did. I have taken of the house specials, The Malnati Chicago Classic. It was very good and the personal size is just enough for one person dinner. I most probably won’t have one any time soon but I still think if you want to try one, this is one of the best locations you should!

• Visited November 2013