“Yum! Best you will find!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lou Malnati's Pizzeria - Lincoln Park

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria - Lincoln Park
958 W Wrightwood Ave, Chicago, IL 60614-2317 (Lincoln Park)
773-832-4030
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Yum! Best you will find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I got a recommendation for this place when I was leaving the Chicago History Museum. Boy, was it worth it! The waitress let me know that it takes 30 minutes for the pizza to bake, which was fine by me. The butter crust was amazing, and the sauce was perfect. I highly recommend this place, as it seems like a local favorite. There is plenty of seating, and the location is in a very safe neighborhood.

Visited January 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Best pizza in the country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Yes, that's right, I made the bold statement that Lou Malnati's is the best pizza in the country. I'm sure some will disagree w/ that, but I bet even those who disagree would agree that it is at least awesome! I've dined in (the Lincoln Park pizzeria is a nice atmosphere w/ good bars nearby for after dinner), ordered it to go and even had it sent on (dry) ice to Nevada!! Delicious, delicious, delicious. Can't go wrong w/ any flavor.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Loved it!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Went there with my fiance and future step-son. We waited over an hour but it was well worth it. We had their pizza called the "Lou". It was delicious!

Indianapolis, IN
“Worth the wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Order the butter crust deep dish. We also had the sausage crumbled, because it comes in big pieces. I ate it 3 days in a row, so delicious! I went to two different functions and they had the salad and it was so amazing, I had to go to Lou's to eat it there, as well. The next time I am in Chicago, I should just choose my hotel next door to a Lou Malnati's, because it seems like I am eating all meals there. The staff was very friendly, it was a place where you could relax and visit, while waiting for your food. The prices were decent, overall, an outstanding place to eat. Make sure you stop in and try their food!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Novato, California
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Pizza was the best, it takes a bit of time, but most great things do. We ate 3 meals there in 3 days in Chicago. Salads very good and nice wine by the glass selections very tasty.

Visited June 2012