“Definitely reliable.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
1121 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60610 (Gold Coast)
(312) 787-1969
Neighborhood: Gold Coast
Thunder Bay
“Definitely reliable.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

One of the most reliable chains to get breakfast from. In a rush, grab and run. If you want to sit down, nice place. Close to hotels so a much better alternative to hotel breakfasts. More variety and better baking. We have gone there every time we are in Chicago for majority of our breakfasts but they also serve lunch and dinner.

Visited October 2013

Hammonton, New Jersey
“Quick and Satisfying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was in town for a conference and needed a quick hot breakfast. I ordered a simple egg and ham on a croissant with a side of brown sugar oatmeal. I ordered to eat in so they gave me a number to place on my table. The service was quick and my food was delivered with a smile. I enjoyed my breakfast especially the oatmeal since I never order oatmeal in a restaurant. I found the prices to be comparable to other places for breakfast.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Easy quick meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nice variety of sandwiches, pastries and breakfasts, as well as bottomless coffee and teas. You order at the counter, they deliver to the table--pretty prompt service if you're in a hurry and want something light. Prices were reasonable. It's a very popular spot judging by the steady crowds. Can vouch for the oatmeal, fruit cup, breakfast sandwiches and pastries.

Visited October 2013
Tifton
“Moderate High End Chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a quick lunch here in Chicago. It was walk up service with a big selection. They confused the orders and the food was fair. I probably would avoid unless one needs a quick bite.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Best cinnamon crumb cake ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

The Corner Bakery is a chain, but they have really good food. We went for a quick breakfast, and I had a slice of the cinnamon crumb cake. It was excellent! Great pastries and breakfast sandwiches too.

Visited September 2013