“Great find for lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4,055 of 8,383 Restaurants in Chicago
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Great find for lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

What a great find! I was initially going to eat at a restaurant at Ohio Street Beach but sat there for 15 minutes without anyone even taking my drink order. So, I decided to head up north toward my hotel in Lincoln Park. I got off the red line at Clark and Division and was exhausted and hungry after a day of waking up early for my flight in to town and walking the city all morning. I came to a point where I just decided to eat at the next place I found. North and Clark Café was it. It was nearly empty, which was nice, since I didn’t really want to wait for my food. Their sandwich selection was great and I ordered something with chicken on a tomato basil bun. I was delighted when my food arrived and the bun appeared to be home made! The sandwich was perfect! Additionally, it came with home made potato chips, which were also outstanding. All of this plus a coke for less than $10. Probably about the best non-fast food meal you can expect on the North Side for that price. Loved it! The restaurant is located inside the Chicago History Museum.

• Visited June 2013