“Must try!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Giordano's Pizza

Giordano's Pizza
130 E Randolph Drive, Prudential Plaza, Chicago, IL 60601 (Downtown / The Loop)
312-616-1200
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #270 of 7,738 Restaurants in Chicago
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Abilene, Texas
“Must try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

5 of us tried this. We got 2 mediums and 2 small salads. We had WAY too much food and were stuffed! I would recommend the meat stuffed. Whole meatballs and cheesy goodness. Just remember, most people can't eat more than 2 pieces, so under order!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Yummy cheesy goodness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My first time for stuffed pizza and it was so good! If you like lots and lots of cheese, this is for you. It does take a while to cook, 45 minutes for the small pizza, but luckily my friends and I had the time to wait (and it was well worth it). It's very filling, so I wound up having the leftovers for dinner later that night. Even reheated in the microwave it was delicious!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
“A new pizza world!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

A very informal place with a lot of families enjoying the night, just perfect for a pizza place. The service was good, no complains. The pizza took 1/2 h to cook and we were alerted about the time by our server who suggested a family salad to fill up the hungry while we waited. The pizza matched our expectations.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Pizza was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ordered delivery from their website to our hotel room. Arrived about an hour after we ordered, so not bad timing considering the time it takes to bake the deep dish pizza. The pizza was okay. The broccoli in it could have been cooked a little longer and cute smaller. The Harvest salad was very good. I didn't think it was fantastic but it was better than Lou Malnati's. I am starting to think I may just not be a fan of deep dish! I would try them again though. We ended up with a lot of food (1 small deep dish and 1 entree salad to split) and had enough for lunch the next day.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Went on a class trip. We had a ton of fun, and the food was delicious! I'd go again. The service was great, the atmosphere was warm and inviting, and the food, of course, was great! I'd reccomend reservations and calling ahead to order.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere