“Great pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Chicago, Illinois
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Pizza is great. The service was great. They have 3 convenient locations 1 on Randolph and another right around the coner from Midway International airport on 63rd and Cicero Ave and another on Pulaski and 52nd st. I recommend the deep dish.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Great stuffed pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had the original Chicago style pizza for 2 for dinner and it was very very good but just too much! We had to take a box and I had enough for lunch the next day.
Waitress was very nice and she advised us about the delay for the pizza (35min) when we ordered so we ordered mozzarella fingers that were pretty good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Urbana, Illinois, United States
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel gave us a menu as a pizza delivery option. We ordered the stuffed pizza with pepperoni, salami and black olive. It was very good. Of course the kids wouldn't touch it so they had thin crust cheese pizza. I was surprised that it didn't take longer to make and deliver.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I order from Giordano's at least once a month. The delivery time is about an hour, but it's hot when it gets to you.

Visited March 2013
Provo
“Authentic Deep Dish Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Giordano's Pizza is the best place I have visited for Authentic Deep Dish Pizza. My wife and I have considered having Giordano's ship us a pizza across the country on dry ice to the tune of $80 because of how good the pizza is. The wait to get in can be frustrating and it gets crowded inside, but that's to be expected with a great restaurant. One thing to consider when ordering a pizza is that each slice is quite large and thick. I consistently think I am hungrier than I am and I order the medium size pizza and I end up with half a pizza left. If you are in town for a quick snack and you don't have a place to keep leftovers, I would opt for a small pizza as it will still be plenty of food.

• Visited June 2012