“Something for everyone” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 8,344 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: LaSalle and Wells
Description: Step back in time 60 years to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the quintessential 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Chicago, Illinois
“Something for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Wildfire has a large menu, so there is something for everyone. As with all of the restaurants in the Lettuce Entertain You chain, it is a solid dining experience.

Visited January 2012

Ontario
“thus far the best steak house I've had the pleasure to dine in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've eaten at alot of upscale, high end steak houses and most of the times the food is sub standard, and the drink selections are sub par, the next time you are in a upscale restaurant, ask for a shot of crown royal XR and wait for rejection. This restaurant not only had XR, but the steak i ordered was cooked to perfection...The waiter was very attentive (phillip)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toledo, OH
“Great food, feel bad for The Wildfire....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I visited Wildfire and our reservations were for 9:45. Usually we never eat that late, but we were full from Sprinkles Cupcakes that this was an acceptable time to eat. I had the martini and the beer flight. All the drinks were great. For dinner we split the filet and some mushrooms and my wife had a cup of the French onion soup.

My wife and I were so tired it felt as if we were on auto pilot. The steak was up there with some of the best I have had, but we were so tired we barely remember the true Wildfire experience. I would love to go back someday. Good portions, great service, and great taste are enough to make me go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
del mar, ca
“excellent food --- great value!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stuck to the bbq items......chicken and ribs. Their bbq sauce is the best. Their chopped salad is delicious. I would definitely go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington, Virginia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went to Wildfire and it was DELICIOUS! My group shared three appetizers and all three were outstanding. My entree was fantastic as was my mini-martini flight (which was just a lot of fun). We had a great server and a really positive experience. In a city with thousands of restaurants, Wildfire is a stand out! It's on the pricey side, but worth the money.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Wildfire? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wildfire, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.