“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Langham, Chicago

You added The Langham, Chicago to your Saves list
The Langham, Chicago
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   330 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 (Near North Side)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
UP TO 20% OFF. BOOK NOW!
Ranked #1 of 177 Hotels in Chicago
Sturgis, Michigan
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I am hooked and hopefully will be back! Stayed for one night for a getaway with my husband. Now we may have to make a trip to the Langham an annual event. What a beautiful building. Staff were courteous, friendly and helpful. The room was luxurious. Great location for being close to everything downtown.

Stayed June 2014
LanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us and for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back in the years ahead.

The Langham, Chicago

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Lincoln, NE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We went on an impromptu weekend road trip to Chicago. We didn't have plans or reservations or pack much (this becomes important later). We had used Hotwire in the last and got The Langham and I was hoping and praying we'd get it again by choosing the 5 star hotel, river north option on Hotwire, and we DID! I was so excited because I can honestly say I LOVE the hotel. The rooms, the separate vanity, the art work and design, and ultimately the service is what makes this place so great. This place is very upscale so I suggest if you are going to stay here, pack accordingly. I felt terribly under dressed during our stay because I honestly wasn't planning for anything "nice." That was my fault in being unprepared and speaks to The Langhams flashiness and high standards. Lucky for me, the Magnificent Mile shopping is right around the corner!

We WILL stay here again and anytime people ask me where they should stay in Chicago, The Langham is my answer.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks so much for returning to The Langham and for your kind words and recommendations. We welcome you as informal or formal as you wish—and we look forward to welcoming you back in the years ahead.

Brasschaat, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This is truly a great hotel.
Size of the room, quality of the bed, layout of the bathroom, nespresso machine, flatscreen, lightning, shower and bath, airco system, bose sound system, ..... All is perfect !
I really can not mention anything negative about his hotel where we stayed for 4 nights due to a company business meeting.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
LanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing the details of your stay. So glad you made the most of the in-room Bose stereo and Nespresso. We look forward to welcoming you back!

canberra
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

If you start with a Mies van der Rohe building, and an enormous investment in interior decor, you get a good start with your hotel. This Langham is special. I have stayed at Langhams in many, many cities, and this was the most pleasant. Chef Tim Graham’s Mediterranean cuisine is over the top, but that is both to be expected and hoped for in The Second City—Chicago’s nickname as second only in the USA to New York.
If you can afford top hotel rates, or can skate in on one of their weekend specials, try the Langham. Service is so good that I wished I could hire the staff to come home with us.
We went for business, stayed for the sheer pleasure, and we wish we were going back before 2015.
Try the Spa—very much like their Spa in the Hong Kong Langham.
From check in to check out a pleasant, special, and truly fun place for a business or holiday visit.

Room Tip: Upstairs is more quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Wonderful to hear from you—thank you for sharing the details of your stay, especially as one familiar with our Hong Kong property. Also very glad to hear your visited Travelle during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Just stayed two nights at the Langham Hotel for business. Used to be the IBM head quarters and I must say much better now than it was then. Great decor, spaces, food etc and I wished I could have stayed longer! Service was excellent and loved the location opposite the Trump Hotel. I will be back!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us—so glad to hear from you. We look forward to your next visit.

The Langham, Chicago.
Oak Brook, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I loved this hotel.
The décor was incredible, service amazing.
It is fun to stay at a place that is much nicer than your own home!
The restaurant was great as well. So much so, I would eat there even if not staying there.
In short, one of the best stays I ever had.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, at the hotel and at Travelle.

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

All I can do is highly recommend this hotel. The service is SUPERB!!!! Every single staff member that my husband and I came across went above and beyond to make our stay was extraordinary. We absolutely loved the room and the spa. Everything was amazing. Seriously the best hotel I've ever stayed in!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to The Langham, Chicago? Share your experiences!