“A delightful find!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tesori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #610 of 8,381 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wabash Ave
Transit: Located directly below the Adams and Wabash el stop.
Description: Chef Andrew Deuel is at the helm bringing Italian-inspired cuisine and global wines to this new neighborhood spot in the loop.
Boston, Massachusetts
“A delightful find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

As a frequent business traveler to Chicago, I am always on the lookout for restaurants to which I will return. Tesori will be on my short list from now on. As a solo female, I was greeted warmly, seated in the main area and provided with impeccable service. The special was excellent with a lake whitefish and roasted vegetables with citrus - a good combination. The portion was just right since I didn't have an appetizer or salad. For a large open room, the noise level was quiet enough for easy conversation even with a few larger groups nearby. My only complaint was that the special was priced quite a bit higher than the other entrees and I'm not sure it was worth the extra cost. I look forward to a return visit.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Connect-the-Dots Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was recommended to me by a concierge at the Palmer House. Basically, it is a typical restaurant-management-school formula fake Italian restaurant. I had duck, roasted vegetables, and a glass of pinot noir. The food was so bland it was almost laughable. But it was late, and I was tired and hungry. So I ate, paid my check, and went back to my hotel. I guess people going to the theater eat there because it is convenient. I would characterize this restaurant as profoundly adequate, and overpriced.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
State College, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic food and service, great ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went with a large group for a business dinner to Tresori in Chicago. We had a few more people come along than we had thought we would have when making our reservation. The staff quickly made the changes to get us seated. The ambiance in the restaurant is wonderful, and it was easy to enjoy conversation. The service was excellent. I am vegan so ordered a number of sides. The kohlrabi celery root, carrot, pear ginger compote was very good, as was the polenta. Everyone's food was beautifully presented.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
oxford
“Gracious staff and varied menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We went after a matinee and were greeting by warm and friendly and professional staff. The service was impeccable. The salads and soups were varied and delicious. Two had tried and true menu options, the chicken and beef, and two had the specials. The tried and true won hands down. The atmosphere is sophisticated and bustling just before performances. A lovely place to dine.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, MO
“Excellent lunch at Tesori”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Lunch here today -- my first time here. The good and service were very good to excellent. We started off with the carrot-ginger soup, recommended by the server, and it was excellent. They served good multi-grain bread and foccacia and these were also fresh and good. We had salads for the main course and the grilled romaine Caesar was very good, even though they did not make it without anchovies as I requested. My friend had the kale salad which looked good. I also got an order of the roasted autumn vegetables and they were just OK. Nice meal overall.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere