“Reasonable prices and fun atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Eno

Eno
505 North Michigan Avenue, in The Intercontinental Hotel, Chicago, IL (Magnificent Mile)
Improve this listing
Ranked #645 of 7,738 Restaurants in Chicago
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Glendale, Arizona
“Reasonable prices and fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Wine, cheese, chocolate tastings what could be better especially if you are staying at the hotel! Champagne tasting was definitely my favorite.

Visited May 2014

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“A perfect spot for wine and bubbly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stumbled upon Eno in a stroll through Michigan Avenue. My husband is a wine aficionado and it immediately caught our attention. Although it is a bit dark it is part of its personality... We had delightful wine and bubbly flights as well as cheese trays. There is a wide selection and prices seemed reasonable for the experience. There are a few tables and other open seating spots so you may prefer one vs the other. Weekdays are much less hectic, for Saturday evening there was a bit of waiting time, specially for bigger parties. All throughout service was great. We went twice during our stay and would definitely go back!

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Fabulous wine bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I visited this wine bar for the first time three years ago when I was staying at InterContinental. Back then, I was greatly impressed by the atmosphere, wine list and service. It was a necessity to go there again during my recent visit to Chicago. No disappointment at all! Being in the US, I thought it was fair to go for an american wine, no matter the impressive choice of Old world wines. I enjoyed a flight of lovely Mendocino wine, perfectly paired with local cheese and did regret I was short of time and could not indulge myself with the other delicacies. The great atmosphere and the expert and friendly service made an excellent end of a long day and of my stay in Chicago! Certainly, Eno is one of my two most favourite wine bars and I do look forward to return there some day again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Came for a glass of wine and stayed for dinner!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We came thinking to only have a glass of wine. We had walked by several times and my wife really wanted to try this place. So, on our last night in Chicago we finally made it and we are sooooo glad we did. She ordered a wonderful glass of "Grafito" Malbec that was nice and flavorful. I order a local beer that now has become my "new favorite" called "a little crazy"! It is full bodied and VERY fresh with a hint of citrus!! I am not into fruity beers but this one is fantastic!
The place is very very nice for a drink and the staff is great! We had TWO flat breads which were delicious (the equivalent of high end NY pizza). We recommend the one with prosciutto!
Would definitely recommend and go back!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Cool Wine Vibe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Really liked the way this classy Wine bar worked out for us. After a long day of walking along Chicago's waterfront, we stopped in on the way back to our hotel. A small snack was exactly what we were looking for, so I did a dry red flight along with a recommended cheese flight. The cheese was freshly sliced right at the bar and included some very interesting cheeses. Located inside the Intercontinental hotel, this place deserves a stop by and take the time to explore the hotels meeting areas. The only downside was a complete lack of involvement from the waitstaff after we ordered. Not sure what was up with that, but it seemed odd.

• Visited April 2014