“Love the energy of this place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yolk

Yolk
1120 S Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL (Downtown / The Loop)
Website
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Maryland
“Love the energy of this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I would come here again in a heartbeat. The energy is high here. The Customer Service, wonderful. Jose was my waiter, he was enthusiastic, and since I told him it was my first time coming there, he quickly pointed out some of the top selections. I sat at the bar, the view watching the wait staff do their thing was fun to watch. They work hard and efficiently. I ordered the Benedict Caprese, which Jose recommended. It was very yummy. The abundance of fresh fruit that came along with it was amazing.
Just a fun place, alive and full of energy, along with delicious food! Go and enjoy, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Blytheville, Arkansas
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We loved this little spot. It was close to our hotel and the breakfast is to die for. So many choices and everything we tried was delicious. The bacon waffle was mmm, mmm good.

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Countless french toast options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a great place to meet up with friends. There are countless french toast options, among many other menu items. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is fun. Great brunch spot!

Visited August 2012
London, Canada
“Awesome breakfast spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ate at Yolk 3 out of the 4 days that we were in Chicago. I must have found this spot on TripAdvisor (thanks everyone =) ) and decided we must try it. We don`t usually splurge on breakfast while on vacations--- but Yolk kept us coming back! My hubby had eggs,bacon,sausage and pancakes, and I have to say that the Pot Roast benedict was to die for- it was huge and delicious, with a pile of fruit on the side- we didn`t need lunch afterwards! Another day, I tried the Mexican scrambler with pancakes. Yum! Their portions are humongous! The only thing I wasn`t crazy about was the French Flag french toast- it was too sweet and the flavors didn`t quite hit the mark for me. I wish I`d stuck with the benedict!
I would recommend going early as this place was hoppin` everyday, with waiting lists and lineups out the door when we left...

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“A Great Breakfast Joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Wow, the food was top notch and they were very accommodating to a large group on a Sunday. Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal and all said we would easily return. Check it out if you are in Chicago.

Visited May 2013