“Worth a visit” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 145 Shopping in Chicago
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Adagio teas is a premium tea retailer specializing in loose leaf tea and teabags. They also feature teaware including handblown glass teapots and glasses, traditional tetsubin cast iron, yixing teapots, electric and stovetop kettles, and ceramic teapots and mugs. Adagio offers classes that range from tea 101, to food pairing and tea and health. The tea bar also shows an appreciation for the leaf as none of the specialty drinks use syrup or additives.
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Terrific service, good tea, interesting tea accessories, tho some on expensive side. Responsive, enthusiastic service here makes all the difference!

7 attraction reviews
“Thirsty?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

At first it may seem overwhelming, but the knowledgeable staff is great. Many teas to sample hot or iced. White, Green, Black, Herbal they have it all and will do specialty blends too. If you love tea this is the place to be.

Champaign, IL
“Tea Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My friend was coming to town and requested we go to tea so I bought the groupon for the tasting instead. Taylor, our tea specialist, was very knowledgeable about all things tea. We selected 3 to try that he brewed for us and told us about. We had a great time sampling and browsing the store. As part of the Groupon, we each got a teapot to take home. Highly recommended!

21 attraction reviews
“Tea tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went tea tasting here. Probably the best tea tasting in Chicago. It was just me and my friend three different teas and cookies and our host Jonah knew ever trying there is to know about tea. Very knowledgeable. Definetely highly recommended and will do it again.

Chicago, Illinois
“I surely recommend to visit this store.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is my first review on Trip Adviser. We were on tasting, tried three different kinds of tea. The girl (I think, it was Amanda) made great recommendations for us, and was incredibly knowledgeable about the different kinds of tea. The prices for most of their teas and products are very affordable. Staff is very professional, kindly and affable. I recommend to visit this shop, and I am sure that you will be satisfied and happy.