“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

While visiting downtown Chicago we enjoy great eats. This time we tried this cafe & it was wonderful. In fact, we dined with Wildberry two mornings & had consistent food quality & great service both times. A nice variety of menu items. Must try the pancakes.....mmm good!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Perfect Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Wildberry was the perfect start to a great Chicago weekend. So many unique offerings, but I couldn't resist the Los Altos Benedict. Just the right amount of kick from the chorizo and velvety southwest hollandaise. Wish we had one in New York!!!

ATL
“signature pancakes. yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The signature pancakes were amazing! Best pancakes I ever had. My husband and I made the mistake of ordering two orders of cakes only to realize that we could have shared just one. We went early mid-week and I had to rush off to work. The food came quickly. The hazelnut latte was just ok. I would definitely go again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
seattle
“Lots of food at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Take note that the trip advisor app map locates this place in millennium park but it is across the street north of the park. We came on a weekday about 8 AM and there was no line. I wanted to try the pancakes and was going to order a side when I saw that the 2 eggs + meat dish came with a choice for pancakes in lieu of hash browns and toast. I ordered ham and it came with thick slices of ham that was very good. Pancakes were perfect. All for $8.25. Others had the hash, eggs benedict, and the breakfast burrito without any complaints. The food came quickly out of the kitchen too.

On the way there I had my phone out trying to follow the map into the park and got asked a question by the FOX am reporter and camera man and my wife stopped to be interviewed about the Mayor wanting to expand free wifi from the park into the city. When we walked away that is when we saw Wildberry across the street.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Great breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stopped here for breakfast before exploring Millennium Park. The breakfast was very good. The portions are large and I recommend sharing. I had a white egg omelette and it was the best I've ever had - - light and fluffy (tasted like they had whipped the egg whites). My husband had an order of pancakes - light pancakes with fruit on the top. If your're a coffee latte drinker - - much better than Starbucks !

Visited September 2012