Very nice stay in windy Chicago. Location is very convinient to everything, 2 min to nearest subway station Chicago-Red. Hotel was not overcrowded, due to low season, but service was on very professional level. We have got an upgrade to Junior Suite - room was not very spacy, but very comfy and nicely decorated, with great view and amazing bed. French touch in every detail. Merci Sofitel!
PS: Tip: If you are looking for a good American breakfast - better to visit Tempo Cafe (next to hotel) with their great selection of scrabbled eggs and sandwiches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel