We stayed at Sofitel Chicago for 4 nights. The hotel is in a nice quiet location, but still a few meters away from North Michigan Avenue. We had room 1109 which had a good view of the John Hancocks Tower.
A number of good restaurants around and also two subway stations. We had a room with two queen size bed and room was big enough for the four of us (2 adults, 2 kids). Concierge and door staff very helpful.
The beds were extraordinarily comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel