I was in Chicago for my birthday & decided to book my first night @ the Sofitel in a junior suite. The staff was very friendly & the location was rather luxurious. The room was nice, clean, & accommodated all of our needs. My fiance & I wanted a room with a nice view & that's exactly what we got. We ended up on the 31st floor & the room provided lovely views over the surrounding area. The bar was also very nice & had amazing food & drink for fairly decent prices, considering you're in a tourist destination. I would recommend this location to anyone staying in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel