Exellent service and location. Great food and drinks. Welcome drink vouchers used for Champagne in the bar. Suite worked well for four people, where two used the living room sofa turned into a bed. Bathroom was in between master bedroom and living room, where both rooms had sliding rooms to close making it quite convenient. Most room plans elsewhere require extra guests to enter bathroom via master bedroom (unless there is a guest toilet- but that doesn’t have shower etc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel