First timer in Chicago and the hotel was the best stay ever! Being downtown, we were able to walk a few blocks for food, fun, and excitement. The staff was excellent in making us feel welcome and in referring us to great places to visit. On top of all that, the price for staying in such a luxury hotel was affordable and the best deal in town. I will keep this hotel in my books for future visits!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel