This is a hotel where you pay more, but you get more. If you are looking for a very very nice property I highly suggest the Sofitel. Great location, surrounded by wonderful restaurants, museums, and shopping. The subway is a block away, which opened up a whole range of options. We traveled all around the city and never rented a car, nor rode in a Taxi. Great Stay! Great Hotel! Great Staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel