Our first stay at a Sofitel, and we will definately stay here again. The hotel is in a perfect location. Walking distance to many dining choices and shopping yet set back a block from busy Michigan Avenue for a quiet break. You are walking distance to the many bars on Rush Street and the boutiques on Oak Street. Lovely lobby, with wonderful friendly staff. The rooms are spacious, clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was the best breakfast we have ever had at a hotel. Great menu and excellent croissants!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, ACCOR, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel