This was the first time my Husband and I staid at the Sofitel Hotel. We were both very impressed by the welcoming lobby. The front desk was very helpful we arrived early, a little after 11:00 am and were able to get into our room right away. The room was very nice, comfortable king size bed, large bathroom with a separate walk in shower which was really nice. We also booked through Hotwire for our 43rd anniversary get away, and was well pleased with them. Our room was on the 11th floor we did not hear any outside noise, had a great view of the Hancock Building, and a beautiful church right across the street. We walked from the Millennium train station on Randolph, had a little bit of trouble locating it but a quick call to the concierge and he directed us right there without any problems.
The concierge was very helpful in suggesting restaurants for dinner and then making reservations for us.
We had no problems at all with the room everything was nice, clean and comfortable.
We ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant, food was very good,very nice and helpful wait staff. Our waitress came around with an assortment of croissants, we each were able to pick one complementary of the restaurant.My husband enjoyed the French roast coffee that was brewed at the table.
I would defiantly recommend the Sofitel to anyone traveling to downtown Chicago, it is definitely a 4 1/2 plus star hotel. It is also located in a higher class area of town and safe to walk around at night to the different shopping, restaurants and bars in the area
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Chicago
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotwire, Jetsetter, Amex, Olotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.