My travel agent got a great rate for us for 2nts (Fri/Sat). We took the CTA from MDW to Chicago stop - just 2 blocks away. All decked out for the holidays. Lobby was stunning and lively and impressive. Checkin very welcoming. We asked for a coffee maker to be sent up to our room (thanks to other reviews). We were on 15th floor and even though across from elevators was very quiet hotel!!! Room was small but well furnished and very comfortable. Bathroom was big and luxurious. Tub was way too shallow to enjoy a soak - but nice to be separate from shower. We loved the area and will absolutely stay here again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel