My stay was in a junior king suite. The spacious room was appointed in European decor--it was elegant and luxurious. The desk staff was friendly and checked me in efficiently. The doorman were so pleasant! Peter the concierge was outstanding and very targeted in his suggestions to enjoy my visit. I truly appreciated the full size umbrellas that were available for guests--it rained throughout my stay, yet I stayed dry : )
The cocktail lounge was not my style--a bit stuffy with slow service. The hotel restaurant served an outstanding breakfast that was made to order and served with french breakfast rolls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel