We spent three nights in this really well located hotel. Situated downtown just a couple of minutes from Michigin Avenue and Oak Street and easily in walking distance for the Art Institute, the Navy Pier, Lincoln Park etc etc.
The staff were friendly and attentive, the bar - Le Bar - was really cool with a chic yet laid back atmosphere. Nothing was ever too much trouble and certainly no shutting the bar at 11:30 that we so often experience in the UK.
We only ate in the restaurant at breakfast and the experience was first rate. Eggs Benedict to die for, great pancakes and the organis parfait with granola comes highly recommended. Every day there was a new shot of that day's juice combination.
Definately one to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Water Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel