“Like Paris but cheaper! Try when near millenium park” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Eagan, Minnesota
“Like Paris but cheaper! Try when near millenium park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed at hotel just a few blocks away...so glad we found this. Delicious quiche and pasteries. ..great place..felt like we were back in Paris. We will definitely be back

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“A little bit of Paris in Chicago”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon Toni's when we were looking for a quick tasty bite. It immediately reminded me of the corner pattiseries in Paris, and is a very welcome alternative to the Einstein Bagels and Dunkin Donuts that seem to be the other choices. The food was fresh and tasty and the service was friendly and fast. I highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Yummy birthday cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Did not dine here but bought a white chocolate mousse cake as a special treat. Very yummy........

What was confusing is where you had to go to be served and selection of cakes in general was limited

Visited October 2013
San Clemente, Ecuador
“Worse than bad! Please read!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was in this cafe two days ago. I was standing in line waiting to order and there was a young man working behind the counter, who was vomiting in the sink!! I asked if he was OK, and they said that
'no, he has the flu'. And so of course I asked, why is he working then, why isn't he at home? I am told the owner "Toni" is a real jerk and won't let any of the staff call in sick and there was no one to cover even if he would. They asked what I wanted and I said "I dont' think anything now" and they replied "It's Ok, he won't be touching your food"? SERIOUSLY???? What other disgusting rules does this owner have which endanger the health of his employees and his customers? I was incredulous and they gave me the owner's card and said, no one will listen to us, maybe they will listen to you, if you call. I am so grossed out and appalled that I am not sure whether to call the owner, the health department or both!!

Visited October 2013
Milwaukee
“Wonderful experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Every little thing was very fresh and delicious. But I expected more from pastries. It was lunch time on Saturday and no wait time at all. Of course I would have dinner there again.

• Visited September 2013