“Chicago History Tour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chicago's Finest Tours

Chicago's Finest Tours
401 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60654 (Near North Side)
+1 312-202-0745
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 209 Activities in Chicago
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Chicago's Finest River Walk Tour is now Chicago's Finest Tours! We are Chicago’s most dynamic and fun entertainment activity option! We offer our guests highly passionate and energy-packed activities ranging from walking tours, bus tours and highly advanced scavenger hunts. We distinguish ourselves by providing our guests captivating storytelling, keen visualizations and infectious enthusiasm! Our mission is to ensure each guest walks away with a smile on their face and better understanding of our amazing city!
“Chicago History Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great tour and overview of Chicago History. Our guide did a fantastic job blending both historical fact and lore into modern context. Would highly recommend to others.

24 attraction reviews
“Chicago History Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our Tour was on Sunday,June,30 at 1PM
We are VERY pleased with the the Guide of this tour.
His name is Rick.Lucky to have him.Knowledgeable professional with a great sense of humor.His narrative was full of interesting information delivered in a great manner.He loves Chicago and shares this love with people successfully.And not only that.He was literally taking care of his crowd supplying us with drinking water and chocolate bars.This really hard to ignore.Plus carrying informational material,(books with rare photos),on his shoulders.We appreciate a lot for the tour and are recommending it to friends and relatives. Bella and Leon

Chicago, Illinois
“History of the Roaring 20's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Even though I have lived in Chicago all of my life I have never taken advantage of some of the things that are offered in the Loop. So, I decided it was about time to do something about it.
While browsing the internet I came across Chicago's Finest Tours. It sounded interesting so I booked it. I met Dan and Sharon a little before our tour was to start. Our group then went to the River Walk. I could have listened to Dan's and Sharon's story telling all evening. The group split into groups for Dan's Trivia questions. Getting the questions right and first gave your team points for great prizes. I thought I new Chicago but I think I came in last. Another surprise was a drink and appetizer at O'Brian's while he continued telling us about how Chicago grew and the characters of that Roaring time.
I would recommend this tour to anyone young and old. I would like to take their Pedway tour in the fall.

Wheaton, Illinois
“World's Fair Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our group had a wonderful afternoon with Dan O'Connell visiting the sites of
the World's Fairs! Dan is the best guide ever as he entertains you while
educating you with so many interesting facts. We all enjoyed the tour & would
highly recommend it. Not too much walking & yet we covered a large area.
With pictures & words, Dan re-created the fairs so that we could visualize
just how exciting they were!
Having taken other tours with Dan & Chicago's Finest Tours, we were once
again impressed with his ability to design and execute a tour that delighted
us and our friends!

Glen Ellyn
“You Don't Know What You Don't Know!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I have been taking the Metra from the suburbs into Chicago for years to experience the city. We have taken numerous tours but we were blown away with our most recent experience with a Chicago's Finest Tours historic river walk tour. Our guide, Rick, packed 2 hours with tons of information, history, facts, trivia contests and even some humor. There were about 15 people in our group but Rick projected his narration very well so everyone was able to easily hear him. The whole tour was outside but it did not cover a big distance so don't be intimidated if you aren't an ambitious walker, it's an easy stroll and there are many stops where you can sit to listen to the presentation. Extremely well worth the money. This is one we will remember and recommend!

Visited June 2013

Been to Chicago's Finest Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Chicago's Finest Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.