I spent 2 nights here for business and while the hotel is clearly fun and chic, there were some definite cons. The service needs some work, room service was incapable of getting my order right and even when i told them they got my breakfast order wrong, they still tried to get me to sign for omeone else's meal. I had a great lake view room, but the noise of the road outside the window (despite being high up on the 23rd floor), meant i had to dig my earplugs out to sleep.
I was also flabbergasted that they do not offer complimentary wifi, it really should be a given at a hotel such as the W.
The room was lovely though and the location is great.
- Also Known As:
- w Chicago Lakeshore Hotel
- w Chicago Lakeshore Hotel Chicago
- w Hotels Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- W Chicago - Lakeshore, the only hotel overlooking Lake Michigan is a short walk from Navy Pier. Onsite we have flexible event space, perfect for both business meetings and lavish weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your W Chicago Lakeshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.