I have stayed at this property over 15 times and it is my hotel of choice when I stay in downtown Chicago. The location is great and being right on the water it has the best views and is an easy walk to the lake walk or Navy Pier. The staff are always very friendly and Wet and Sweat are clean and well maintained. The lobby is busy and the bar and concierge are within eyesight of the seating. Convenient if you want to grab a drink or ask a question without packing up your stuff. The bellhops are always fast and courteous. The desk associates are the best. Especially Kristen who checked me in and upgraded me to a lake-view room. Lake-view is a must at this property. The housekeeping staff is always helpful and will address any request immed. Especially Rosa Robles who made my stay pleasant. An easy walk to Michigan Ave. and great restaurants. There are always nice special packages so look at those before you book.
- Also Known As:
- w Chicago Lakeshore Hotel
- w Chicago Lakeshore Hotel Chicago
- w Hotels Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- W Chicago - Lakeshore, the only hotel overlooking Lake Michigan is a short walk from Navy Pier. Onsite we have flexible event space, perfect for both business meetings and lavish weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Olotels, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your W Chicago Lakeshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.